[CLUE-Talk] kuro5hin.org || Are LUGs hurting widespread Linux acceptance?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Mon Apr 2 20:22:50 MDT 2001

Jeff,

You're absolutely correct, but I was also looking at the other comments
as well.  As a friend of mine has stated, sometimes there is an
"elitist" attitude about Linux which prevents others from coming on
board even though it does take some work to find an answer.

Anyway, gathering info for future reference.

Kevin