[CLUE-Talk] Linux as a switch

Nicholas Perez Nicholas_Perez at excite.com
Sat Apr 21 22:28:34 MDT 2001

I do know for a fact that those 4 port eth pci cards do work under FreeBSD(I
am the linuxite and my friend is a BSDer and he has one in his machine) But
i am not too sure about under linux. Try looking at different how-tos at
linuxdocs.org. The networking how-to should have a list (or a link to a
current list) of supported cards.