[CLUE-Talk] Truth stranger than fiction

Jonathan Mowers wyrm66 at biglinux.tccw.wku.edu
Mon Apr 30 16:22:42 MDT 2001

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, David Anselmi wrote:

> but 3) I don't know about.  I think a good Solaris SA would have no trouble
> running a Linux box (what's the most Solaris like distro?),

	The most Unix like distro out is Slackware, having developed on
Sol7 and then Sol8 Slackware is to closest there is to being solaris. And
yes Solaris does run on Intel, unfortunately it is very (i.e. extremely)
picky about the hardware compatibility. Dell does sell boxen garaunteed
(sp?) to run Solaris.

--
Jonathan M. Mowers
Earn money in your spare time -- blackmail your friends.