[CLUE-Talk] Python Class in September

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Aug 15 13:09:40 MDT 2001

Hi all,

Mark Lutz sent this to me and I thought I'd pass it along.

Kevin

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:30:37 -0600
From: "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net>
To: Clue-Talk <clue-talk at clue.denver.co.us>
Subject: [CLUE-Talk] Government and Linux
Sender: clue-talk-admin at clue.denver.co.us

  Everyone wants to get the local cities using Linux per the city in
Florida.  Absolutely great.  How many people have contacted local reps
though and offered training or  other assistance?

"Hey go get a stick shift, you've never driven one before but alot of
people do it easily"...

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!