[CLUE-Talk] Lobbyists Tied to Microsoft Wrote Citizens' Letters

grant grant at amadensor.com
Thu Aug 23 11:35:49 MDT 2001

The best way to combat a fake grass-roots campaign:  a real grassroots
campaign.  I know that one of our local congressman has been responsive to
this, specifically Tom Tancredo.  After joing into a grassroots campaign
from mp3.com relating to fair use, I not only got email back, but real paper
mail too, and it was not just a form letter, but actually replied to some
of my concerns specifically.  None of the others I sent it to replied.

Let's do this.  I am starting to compose mine today.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);