[CLUE-Talk] writing representatives.

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 17:06:50 MDT 2001

The ACLU has a cool website called ACLU Freedom network (
http://www.aclu.org/congress/issues107.html)

I recieve "Action Alerts" on a regular basis with a link to thier
website, where I can enter my address and send an editable form letter
via FAX to my representatives.  While I don't agree with all of the
ACLU issues I have found this to be a great service.   If anyone would
be intersted in setting up something like this for Open
source/copyright issues, I have the domain name and hosting.

On a side note, my US Representative, Mark Udall, has been very good
about responding to my letters and explaining his views, which usually
match mine.  Both Senators however, have been less responsive and
usually had opposing views.

Brandon