[CLUE-Talk] Clue: Question about @Home & Linux

Timothy Klein teece at silverklein.net
Sat Aug 25 19:18:10 MDT 2001

I second that.  Qwest is eliminating Qwest.Net, and switching those
customers to MSN that want too.  But you are not obligated to go to
MSN at all.  There are a good deal of other ISPs that can provide you
internet access on top of the Qwest DSL line.  I have Qwest DSL for the
line, and happen to use Forethought.net for the ISP.

Tim