[CLUE-Talk] Fw: Got a fraudster on the line...

rrarabie at attbi.com rrarabie at attbi.com
Fri Dec 7 13:39:56 MST 2001

You could contact the US Department of Treasury.  They have an office here in Denver.  I got a similar email about two years ago and had previously heard of the scam on TV.  The show (60 min., Dateline, whatever) said the Secret Service were doing investigations.

Anyway I called up the local office and they just asked me to print the email and mail it in to them.  I never heard anything else from them.

Randy