[CLUE-Talk] What's Gnome got?

D C dcorwine at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 12:29:15 MST 2001

Another difference that was mentioned in a book that I am reading (Mastering
Red Hat 7.1 by Arman Danesh) is (and I will quote it):

" Unlike KDE, which includes a built-in window manager, GNOME is window
manager independent. It provides a programming interface that allows window
manager developer to integrate full support for GNOME in the window
manager."

Now since I am very new at this, I am not sure what that completely means,
but it was another difference that I thought may be of interest to someone.

Doug