[CLUE-Talk] file-splitting

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Thu Dec 27 15:46:36 MST 2001

Argh!

OK, I just tried 'split' over an smbmount of the folder containing the
piggy file, and I got the same darned thing.  The first volume is the
half-Gig that I requested, the second is 325.7 Mb, and my 'split' job
quietly went to a done state, as if it had finished the job I asked
for...  Any further ideas?