[CLUE-Talk] database app

Richard Knechtel krs3 at uswest.net
Fri Jan 5 13:45:12 MST 2001

Have you looked at like Domino?

I have a full developers set of CD's from IBM (for Linux). It has DB2
UDB, Websphere, Domino, the latest IBM JDK etc.. (2 cd's). if anyone is
interested in copies. I also got a full set of Oracle CD's too (5-6
CD's) All enterprise developer stuff. IBM and Oracle were good to me for
Christmas! Their "single developer use" but heck for playing with to see
if the stuff does what you want it works.