[CLUE-Talk] CLUEJOBS

Jeremiah Stanley miah at miah.org
Mon Jun 4 13:57:13 MDT 2001

> I don't know why it's not posting, but would a potential employer want
> to hire someone with such a disparaging email address you have?  Is it
> professional enough for someone to hire you?

Well, that depends on what industry you are looking at trying to get hired
in. I work with on a daily basis porn sites that you would think would not
have a very professional demeanor, but they are some of our best clients.
They are knowledgable and very easy to get along with when things take
longer than expected. It was surprising to me that the industry that it
notorious for being 'jerk offs' are people in real estate.

That and when you are looking for employers it is a good idea to try and
stand out a little bit. That domain made me chuckle, and that would make
me look at a resume.

JStanley