[CLUE-Talk] CLUEJOBS

Dave mtdew at linuxforlesbians.org
Mon Jun 4 15:10:04 MDT 2001

I like this email address......It is a poorly done humor site that I happen
to be the co-founder of....When I apply for a job I use my other email
address....The site is nothing I would use as an example of my work....The
yahoo userid I'm using for the egroup is hmmiexist and it points to my other
email address...