[CLUE-Talk] CLUEJOBS

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Mon Jun 4 21:21:37 MDT 2001

Dave,

I'm glad that you use other email addresses than that one.  Understand,
I was trying to prevent problems with getting a job, not limiting your
creative talent or unusual humor, that would be limiting free speech and
I'm not about to do that. Whether someone will actively look for your
site is another thing.  If you were looking at major companies like
Standard and Poors for work, they might have second thoughts.

Just some thoughts about finding work, not against creative talent.

Kevin