[CLUE-Talk] ISDN

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 17:01:30 MDT 2001

if you can get ISDN, you should be able to get IDSL, it's about $90 a
month, not cheap, but then neither is ISDN.   I've heard good things
about speakeasy.net as a provider for IDSL.

For a regular ISP, I set my grandma up with 4dv.net, haven't had any
problems and it's only $14.95 a month.  I heard about them from:

http://www.freedomlist.com/find.php3?country=USA&st=3

which has a fairly good rating of free/cheap ISP's

Brandon