[CLUE-Talk] Linux Cert (SAIR)

Timothy Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Mar 26 19:21:49 MST 2001

Hi all,

Well, I passed the first of the Sair Linux and GNU certifications tests today
(Level 1: Installation and Configuration) -- man what an unwieldy name that is!
Yippee for me!

I remember that some of the CLUE members had formed a study group and were
working on certification.  My question for you is, has it helped?  Once I finish
the other three sections and pass the tests, can expect my resume to get a
little more consideration?  I have no previous IT job experience, sadly, I work
for a telco.  I was just curious about the groups' thoughts on Linux
certification in general.

TIA

Tim
== Timothy Klein         || And what rough beast                   ==
== teece at silverklein.net || Its hour come round at last            ==
== Aufwiedersehen!       || Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? ==
== Aufwiedersehen!       || The beast of Redmond, nothing more.    ==