[CLUE-Talk] E-Mail Clients... A shameless plug...

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Fri May 4 16:26:37 MDT 2001

Guys,

A couple of weeks ago I found a really great E-Mail client
"Sylpheed". This is a Gnome app, supports multiple
mailboxes (MH format) and HTML (without rendering images).
Please visit:

	http://sylpheed.good-day.net

You can get RPM's and tarballs there.

I so enjoyed using Sylpheed, that I decided to integrate
the address book with both Gnome Card and JPilot. I am
currently busy with a patch to both these interfaces.
Gnome-Card is complete and JPilot GUI is almost complete.
I hope to complete these next week.

I will also be including LDAP support when these are done.

--
Match Grun
"Don't wonder too much -- you may get lost"