[CLUE-Talk] E-Mail Clients... A shameless plug...

R Frank rfrank at rfrank.net
Sat May 5 04:50:45 MDT 2001

Okay one more post on this and I'll drop it.
The From line s not a bug.  It's an option buried
in the configuration file.  If the mail is from
the same person that is reading it, sylpheed is
smart enough (if you check the option) to think
"hey, this guy knows he sent it, so instead of
showing his name in the From box, I'll put up who
he sent it to."  So now it seems sylpheed is
just right and I'm going to get some sleep as
it's starting to get light out there...

--
Roger Frank
www.rfrank.net