[CLUE-Talk] E-Mail Clients... A shameless plug...

Kirk Rafferty kirk at rafferty.org
Sat May 5 08:18:08 MDT 2001

I played a little with it too.  The RPM installed nicely on my RedHat 7.1
desktop.  My biggest complaint so far (after having played with it for about
a half hour) is that IMAP4 doesn't seem to work.  The FAQ makes some mention
of this, so I guess I just need to wait.

Otherwise, it shows a lot of promise.  Very lightweight, lots of config
options (as Roger discovered :), and easy to use.  I'm surprised there's
not more press on this one.

-k