[CLUE-Talk] Article on PostgreSQL and.. MaxSQL?

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 03:42:32 MDT 2001

Greetings All,

This article on PostgreSQL appeared in the Jan 2001 edition of
WebTechniques, but I thought I would share it for the upcoming Clue Main
session scheduled for this Tuesday evening:

http://www.webtechniques.com/archives/2001/01/lilly/

How many are aware of the MaxSQL (MySQL plus extensions) project, which may
answer to some of the comparisons made between MySQL and PostgreSQL
performance and capability-wise?

IMHO, I believe a working knowledge of both MySQL and PostreSQL will be
needed if developers are to meet the needs of small business as well as
enterprise applications.

-JimI.