[CLUE-Talk] CSS

jimintriglia at americanisp.net jimintriglia at americanisp.net
Thu May 24 06:26:09 MDT 2001

Hi Roger,

A while back when I was doing a project with CSS, I found the Rich In Style
http://www.richinstyle.com/ web site, which I thought was a fantastic CSS resource.

The RIS site has a couple of default CSS's that will produce acceptable results
with most browsers. RIS is also good for evaluating the level of CSS
compatibility between different browsers.

HTH

JimI.