[CLUE-Talk] When and where does the Python group meet?

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Thu May 24 12:19:41 MDT 2001

Kevin Cullis writes:

 > Does anyone know where the Pythonaires meet and when?  I'd like to go to
 > the next meeting.

The Pythoneers meeting is the 3rd Monday of every month, so
unfortunately you just missed the last meeting. Meetings are at Abacus
in Broomfield. Actually, I had volunteered to forward the meeting
notices to CLUE, but I have been having a little trouble posting, so I
didn't do it this past time. Apologies to all interested parties, and
I will make sure to get the word out next time.

Matt