[CLUE-Talk] " . . . a name that is in itself genius . . . "

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 12:52:32 MST 2001

While I think this is a great idea and I hope it succeeds, I noticed on
the website that it will cost $99 just for a beta release.  That is the
same price as a Windows XP home edition upgrade.  I doubt they are
going to offer many advancements over Windows (at least to current
windows users) so there pricing strategy doesn't seem all that
intelligent.

Brandon

http://netscape.zdnet.com:80/zdnn/stories/comment/0,5859,2820858,00.html