[CLUE-Talk] Error fixed

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Tue Nov 6 09:14:02 MST 2001

Error Fixed
-----------

I'd like to share a little anecdote that happened in the office the
other
day. Young Kristin, was having trouble with her computer. So she called
Wes,
the computer guy, over to her desk.

Wes clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. As he was
walking
away Kristin called after him, "So, what was wrong?"

And he replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

A puzzled expression came over Kristin's face. An ID ten T error?"
What's
that in case I need to fix it again?"

He gave her a grin. "Haven't you ever seen an ID ten T error before?"

"No."

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

--- I D 1 0 T ---

--

"Success is never final, failure is never fatal" - Kevin Cullis
---
kcullis at coloradoexcellence.org
303-893-CPEX (2739)
Colorado Performance Excellence, Inc