[CLUE-Talk] Updated KISS Session Handout Now Available!

jimintriglia at americanisp.net jimintriglia at americanisp.net
Tue Oct 16 06:35:23 MDT 2001

Greetings,

I mentioned at the last CLUE meeting (during the KISS session) that an update to
my handout article "How to Select, Configure and Test an Internal Modem using
Linux" was in the works.

I completed the update this morning. The new handout features a 'Resource' list,
so one can find all of the online resources mentioned in the previous KISS
session handout.

If you would like to receive a copy of the new handout, email me at
Jim at JimIntriglia.com, and I'll send one to you pronto.

Best,

JimI.
---
Jim Intriglia Consulting LLC
Quality e-Business System Development Services,
at an Affordable Price!"
---
www.JimIntriglia.com
Ph.: