[CLUE-Talk] Microsoft breakup

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 14:40:06 MDT 2001

As you've probably already heard, the Bush administration has told the
DOJ to back off of the MS suit.  While I didn't agree with a break up,
I don't like the idea that we spent all this money on the lawsuits only
to do nothing or slap thier wrist.

I intend to write a letter to Bush and to my congressman, would anybody
be interested in writing a group petition and mailing that, or if you
just want to know the format and address, I'd be willing to help with
that.  Let me know.

Brandon