[CLUE-Talk] Microsoft breakup

Timothy Klein teece at silverklein.net
Thu Sep 6 17:23:15 MDT 2001

While I too find this very frustrating, we should proceed with caution.
 This is from the little I have read, but Bush and friends have denied
 any involvement.  So we can't immediately blame them.  Now I would not
 be at all surprised if Bush did instigate this, but he has not admitted
 it.

 But I still think a letter to our Reps would be good.

 Tim