[CLUE-Talk] Congressman Tancredo responds to Skylarov protest letter.

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Fri Sep 14 09:56:12 MDT 2001

Why does he only re-iterate the facts and not say anything about his views
on this?

What a politician.   (I meant that as an insult)

I have also sent a letter to him, asking his stance on DMCA.  I have not
yet received a response, but I will share it with all of you when I do.

Jeffery Cann wrote:

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);