[CLUE-Talk] Re: CLUE-Talk digest, Vol 1 #457 - 1 msg

Bill Gardner bgardner at mandrakesoft.com
Thu Apr 11 13:15:30 MDT 2002

> I saw this article on Linux Today - I thought it was timely:
>
> 'Linux Certification Can Boost Your Value'
> http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/staff/print/0,,11965_1006951,00.html
>
> Jeff

Very interesting.  Thanks for sending Jeff.  The one that they didn't
mention is the MandrakeSoft Linux-Campus program which prepares one for
the LPIC.  MandrakeSoft has been in the process of signing up centers
around the country for classroom training.

Speaking of which, does anyone have any suggestion for the Denver / CO.
Springs or Boulder area?   (Batky-Howell ain't interested...)

Thanks,
Bill