[CLUE-Talk] Paypal or other

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Apr 19 11:39:29 MDT 2002

Kevin (and others),

Most large groups will pay via check.  Simple deal,
don't have to deal with credit issues, etc., the
bean counters can handle that as well much easier.

The downside of Paypal or similar is the % fee involved,
same with merchant accounts.  Direct EFT between clients
and you would make matter easier, save the paper work
and signatures side of things.  Checks as payment would be
next on the ease factor, probably the best.  Along those
lines, each side has verification of bills and payments
on paper (good legal move too if need be, the infamous
"paper trail" tactic ;-) ).

Feel free to email me offline if this is taking up
list space a little too much as well.  I am game
either way personally.

--- Crawford