[CLUE-Talk] Paypal or other

Charlie Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Fri Apr 19 10:55:20 MDT 2002

On Friday 19 April 2002 10:23, Kevin Cullis gave up the right to
remain silent by saying:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm suppose to look up how my organization can do e-Commerce and
> I've glanced at Paypal and it seems pretty easy. Do you all have
> other suggestions and what do you think of them? Our transactions
> won't be that many, about 20-40 per month at the most.

I've had good luck with an outfit called Processing Net
<http://processing.net> for handling Sierra Club's store front in the
past.

I've also had reasonable luck with PayPal.  I'm aware of complaints
about PayPal hanging on to money but haven't experienced those
problems myself.  I don't like the amount of information they want
from the consumer in order to make a credit card payment.

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial
-- seen on Usenet