[CLUE-Talk] Paypal or other

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Fri Apr 19 15:21:36 MDT 2002

On Friday 19 April 2002 10:23 am, Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm suppose to look up how my organization can do e-Commerce and I've
> glanced at Paypal and it seems pretty easy. Do you all have other
> suggestions and what do you think of them? Our transactions won't be
> that many, about 20-40 per month at the most.

Be aware that you probably want to batch your transactions.  So, don't run 2
transactions per day each day of the month.  Rather, run all of the
transactions in a single batch.  Most merchant clearing systems (i.e, the
system that runs the transaction) charge per transaction.

Verisign has some good software (when it used to be Cybercash).

Finally, read the fine print!  You'll see some strange stipulations that may
influence your choice.

Jeff