[CLUE-Talk] Re: Access to Linux Servers

MaziFarhang mazikhan at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 14:11:16 MDT 2002

> On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Jef Barnhart wrote:
>
> > I had a conversation this morning about how people are connecting to
their
> > servers. What is the most common way that you access servers.

I just thought that I will throw in our stats also.  We use ssh
exclusively - almost exclusively from Linux to Linux (openssh).  Once in a
(long) while we may use ssh.org's ssh client from Windoze notebooks.  I
would have to concur with Randy Arabie's observation that with all *nix
distros shipping with ssh, why risk using telnet?

Mazi Farhang