[CLUE-Talk] Colorado: Software tax raises ire

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Mon Apr 22 15:35:01 MDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 03:18:59PM -0600, Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Fight this folks.

Okay. What are some good arguments to use in opposing the measure?
What occurs to me (aside from "we don't like it" ;-) is that it could
make companies more inclined to choose shrink-wrapped software packages,
sending more money to out-of-state software vendors. But I wonder how
much effect it will really have. Do you think the market is price-
sensitive enough for 2.93 to make a big difference?

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA
mgushee at havenrock.com