[CLUE-Talk] CMM and Process Improvements

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Mon Apr 22 17:03:11 MDT 2002

Richard,

We are trying to reach level 2.  Can you offer some specifics to your
experiences as a developer in a CMM environment?

For example:

1.  What kind of software are you producing? (web, database, client, etc.)
2.  Is your software written for government agencies?
3.  How many folks are in the process.
4.  What level you are working at within CMM.
5.  How was the transition to CMM?
6.  Why is it one of the best process models?

others?

Thanks
Jeff