[CLUE-Talk] Colorado: Software tax raises ire

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Tue Apr 23 06:58:50 MDT 2002

On 04-22 16:52, Timothy C. Klein wrote:
> Ok, Kevin (and others), explain to me why this is automatically bad.
> Other than the knee-jerk reaction that any new tax is bad.

<snip>

That's enough of a reason for me. :) Why more tax? I already have over half
of my money stolen in one way or another via taxes, so why roll over for
even more of it? How is that, in a recession, the government can decide that
they need a raise?

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome