[CLUE-Talk] New Colorado Tax on Software Development

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Apr 23 15:06:29 MDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:27:40 -0600
Matt Gushee <mgushee at havenrock.com> wrote:

> Two questions:
>
>   Do you have to have declared a party affiliation to participate?

Yes.

>   What is the main purpose of having caucuses tonight?

http://www.dcgop.org/caucusinfo.htm (Douglas County Republican Party)

Interestingly enough, the Colorado State Republican Party website was
worthless in finding any caucus information. Presumably, they all follow
more/less a similar agenda.

I'm actually pretty close to changing my affiliation to libertarian. The
main difference (for me anyway) between the Republicans and the Democrats
is in choosing which of your civil rights you care to have stepped on.

jed