[CLUE-Talk] New Colorado Tax on Software Development

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Tue Apr 23 19:02:55 MDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> I'm actually pretty close to changing my affiliation to libertarian. The
> main difference (for me anyway) between the Republicans and the Democrats
> is in choosing which of your civil rights you care to have stepped on.

Yeah, I agree...they treat the Constitution like an a la carte' menu!!!
I dropped my party affiliation in '97.  I've considered registering
libertarian on a few occaisions, but never have.
--
Cheerio!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg