[CLUE-Talk] 9 News Spam ...

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Thu Apr 25 15:15:03 MDT 2002

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Steve Fry wrote:

> Is anyone else getting SPAM from 9 News?

Apparently I was not "chosen to be part of a select group of
viewers to receive this special invitation: the  opportunity
to take part in what could be the most exciting month of television
in 75 years!"

You should thank Roger Ogden and consider yourself lucky 8-)

> SO, I don't recall EVER signing up for any lists at 9-News.  Would I be
> out of line then to suggest that 9-News are spammers and all Internet
> users should consider them as such?

I consider it spam, and if your not interested in recieving it let
them know.

Maybe you should cc your complaint to Tom Martino, then Fox 31 could
do an expose' on the 9-News Spam Campaign!!
--
Cheerio!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg