[CLUE-Talk] LDAP Presentation

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Wed Aug 14 22:23:27 MDT 2002

I have sent a tar file containing the presentation to the CLUE
Webmaster. The presentation is contained in HTML files, so you
can browse with your favorite web browser. May you may be able
to access the presentation with a link on the CLUE website?

Some folks asked me what I used for the presentation. Well, I
liked Opera so much that I paid $39 and got a license key. The
paid advertisements in the tool bar then go away.

The mouse I used was a finger mouse. I got that at the Super
Computer Sale a couple of years ago. This comes to the National
Western Exhibition Center (near Colliseum), about 3 times a
year. Usually a 3-day event. Cost is about $12. Good for doing
a presentation but not too good for normal use.

Match