[CLUE-Talk] Linux Fun-da-mentals details...

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Aug 21 10:01:15 MDT 2002

David Willson wrote:

> Somebody wanna stick this stuph on the CLUE site for me?  Should I start
> a list, and stop polluting the CLUE lists?  Your thoughts welcomed here!

No need to start your own list, these posts are appropriate for our
lists.  My preference is that they go to CLUE-Talk.

My preference is that nothing get cross posted, either.  Seems that our
membership doesn't support that concept so I won't rant (yet ;-).

I don't mind putting this on the web site, but since the dates and
locations don't seem very stable I haven't volunteered yet.  We're
discussing on CLUE-Admin.

Dave