[CLUE-Talk] Linux Fun-da-mentals details...

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Wed Aug 21 10:31:27 MDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 10:01:15AM -0600, David Anselmi wrote:

> My preference is that nothing get cross posted, either.  Seems that our
> membership doesn't support that concept so I won't rant (yet ;-).

You mean, doesn't support the concept of cross-posting, or doesn't
support not cross-posting?

A couple months ago Kevin Cullis was cross-posting, I asked him to stop,
he stopped, and there was a brief discussion of why cross-posting is
bad. There didn't seem to be much disagreement. So my take on the
situation is that most members agree that cross-posting is bad, but
nobody feels that there's enough of a problem on this list to really
worry about.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA