Cross-posting [was Re: [CLUE-Talk] Linux Fun-da-mentals details...]

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Wed Aug 21 13:35:44 MDT 2002

Is there a way to notify the 22 people that are on CLUE-talk, and not on
CLUE-tech, that they are missing the Linuxy Stuph, and getting the
chatter?  I'll bet they'd like to know.  And would you mind terribly if
I dropped -talk from the distribution of the LFdm announcements, rather
than dropping -tech?  Either way, I'll stop cross-posting.