Cross-posting [was Re: [CLUE-Talk] Linux Fun-da-mentals details...]

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Aug 21 21:22:37 MDT 2002

David Willson wrote:

> Is there a way to notify the 22 people that are on CLUE-talk, and not on
> CLUE-tech, that they are missing the Linuxy Stuph, and getting the
> chatter?  I'll bet they'd like to know.  And would you mind terribly if
> I dropped -talk from the distribution of the LFdm announcements, rather
> than dropping -tech?  Either way, I'll stop cross-posting.

HEY YOU!!  READ THIS:

If you aren't subscribed to the CLUE-Tech list, you're missing the
Linuxy Stuph and getting the chatter.  To fix this sad state, go to
http://clue.denver.co.us/mailman/listinfo/clue-tech and sign up!

How's that? ;-)

David, please post announcements on CLUE-Talk and not -Tech.  There have
been discussions about list content in the past and those on -Tech have
consistently been against non-technical stuff.  Their loss if they miss
things.

Thanks everyone for your understanding!

Dave