[CLUE-Talk] Job web sites to visit

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Dec 5 14:03:03 MST 2002

On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 13:46:02 -0700
Kevin Cullis <kevincu at orci.com> wrote:

> Thought I'd put a list together of job web sites that I go to to
> http://www.flipdog.com (all over)

I gave up on flipdog long ago. They were listing as "updated" job listing
pages which were sometimes months old. I guess the "updated" status was
when flipdog re-spidered the site. It didn't have anything to do with open
positions, or even recently announced positions. I e-mailed their tech
support about it, and got ignored.

jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5