[CLUE-Talk] Job web sites to visit

Mike Miller mmiller1106 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 5 15:06:37 MST 2002

I'll take this moment to break in and let y'all know that if you're
unemployed, through no fault of your own, you're most likely eligible
for unemployment benefits.

If you've tried calling the Department of Labor on the phone, you'll
notice they're pretty  swamped...BUT...most of the stuff you need is
available on their website: www.coworkforce.com

Its not perfect, but it IS much more responsive than using the phone.

The same site has information on getting jobs in colorado, as well as
what labor trends are going on in your town/county/region.

Mike Miller
Webmaster,
Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
www.coworkforce.com

P.s. (This isn't a plug, just letting you know about services you're
entitled to. If it helps, great, if you have problems with the site,
lemmie know and I'll forward the issues along to appropriate group.)