[CLUE-Talk] Job web sites to visit

rknech at pcisys.net rknech at pcisys.net
Fri Dec 6 07:23:58 MST 2002

Don't forget looking directly at good old AMERICAN companies!

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/community/aboutus/careers.jhtml

This is who hired me when I was layed off for over 3 months.  Couldn't find a
job in Denver.  So I packed up and moved to Nebraska and came to work for
Cabela's. Awsome company!!!!