[CLUE-Talk] I'm new...

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Dec 10 06:22:24 MST 2002

Welcome to the list.  This is almost funny, my mother just went to
Poland for a few months for a business trip...

  CLUE isn't too worried about geography.  I was in Denver and hope one
day to get back but I'm in Georgia now.  They haven't kicked me off the
list yet.

  Your English is fine and ahead of many people I know anyway.

Robert

Thus spake Marcin (marbej at wsi.edu.pl):