[CLUE-Talk] I'm new...

Marcin marbej at wp.pl
Fri Dec 20 11:31:03 MST 2002

On 17. dec. 2002 03:40, Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> On 12-10 22:19, Marcin wrote:

> Well, it depends on how you define a mountain. :) There are rolling
> mountains in the state of N.Y.
;-) Yes I know about it, but there is a lilttle distance from NY to mountines. From Denver isn't ;-) If you live in Denver and you've got a bit free time you may go to the mountines, every time you want ;-). From NY you don't.

> > I've got in my city BLUG - Beskidy Linux Users Group.
[ cut ]
> > It isn't real LUG :-(

> Sorry to hear that.
Don't worry about me ;-) That's no problem for me I hahv no real LUG in my town ;-)

> CLUE is one well-oiled machine, and I have to say
> that I was very impressed the first time I dropped in for a meeting.
I don't doubt it!!!

--
Greetings from Poland,
Marcin Betlej