[CLUE-Talk] Slashdot Gun Control

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Dec 16 11:45:12 MST 2002

* Srbraukhof at aol.com (Srbraukhof at aol.com) wrote:
> I think it's ironic that Michael Moore gets his money and support from
> the same industry that shows our nation that the best way to solve out
> problems is through the use of firearms...  Hey Mike... why aren't you
> lobbying to take Stephen Segal, Arnold Schwartzenagger, Sly Stallone
> and all the others off the screen?

And that is an *excellent* point!  I have always found it ironic that so
many very left-leaning Hollywood bigshots play such violent characters.
In their spare time, they go to Iraq and lobby against the potential war
(ahem, Sean Penn), but on screen he always seems to be some gun-toting,
solve everything by shootin' 'em kind of character.

Tim
==  Timothy Klein || teece at silverklein.net  ==
==  http://i148.denver.dsl.forethought.net  ==